Cannot get OnTime to recognize the plugin

Feb 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Added and unblocked the DLL to the same directory as the other source control plugins but it does not come up in the list of available systems for a project.

Using OnTime v11.0.1.9110.

Any suggestions?

--Mark

Mar 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I just downloaded it and have the same problem.  While researching it, I read the blog entry more carefully (@ http://michaelfcollins3.me/2011/01/mercurial-plug-in-for-axosoft-ontime-2010-updated/ ) and noticed that it says it does not support remote repositories (my case - I just have it hosted by AxoSoft).  So if your repository is remote, that would explain why.

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Sorry. I must have missed the email notification about the original post. I've been buried in other projects.

I haven't kept up with the latest builds of OnTime. I'm guessing that recompiling against the latest version will fix the issue. I will attempt to do that tonight and will put out a new release if it works.

For remote repositories, that post meant using remote Mercurial repositories such as Bitbucket. The plug-in should work fine in Axosoft's Windows UI even if you're using the Axosoft cloud service.

Mar 24, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Yeah I just realized after posting earlier that the blog was referring to Mercurial repositories - read too many things today and I got my wires crossed. :)

Mar 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

FYI - I just recompiled the project using the DLL from the latest version of OnTime and now it shows up in the source control dropdown, so you guessed right.

Apr 10, 2012 at 9:12 PM

What version of the DLL did you use and where did you get it?